We are reviewing our Community Engagement Policy and would love your feedback.
Your views are important in informing Council decisions, projects, policies and plans. The Policy will guide us on how we ask for your views on a range of local priorities. We want to ensure that all engagement we do is:
- aligned to best practices.
We wrote the draft Policy based on:
- consultations with the Brimbank Community Voice panel, Councillors and staff
- the Local Government Act 2020
- the International Association for Public Participation
- VAGO Public Participation in Government Decision Making.
We would like to hear your thoughts on:
- our engagement principles
- how we undertake community consultations
- how you would like to take part in community consultations.
Your feedback will help shape the way we make decisions about things that matter to you in Brimbank.