We are upgrading Copernicus Way Reserve in Keilor Downs to improve the facilities and create a wetland.
The wetland will capture stormwater, filter and re-use it in the park to water the grass and garden beds. It will service a future public toilet, and provide a cool, green and attractive park to use all year round.
- New play equipment and larger play area
- BBQ facilities, shelter, picnic setting and drinking fountain
- integrated water sensitive treatment and irrigation system
- a full size basketball/netball court and fitness stations
- new pathways
- choose a location for a future public toilet.
We want to know how you currently use Copernicus Way Reserve and if our proposed works meet your needs.
Draft concept plan
Click on the icons for more information.