This consultation is now closed.
Thank you to all who provided their feedback and participated in our survey.
Your comments are now being considered in the development of the final plan, please continue to visit this page to keep up to date with next steps.
Keilor Park Recreation Reserve will be upgraded in the 2021-2022 financial year as part of Council’s ongoing implementation of Creating Better Parks Policy and Plan (2016).
We are seeking your feedback on how you currently use the reserve and your thoughts on the draft concept plan. The proposed works include the installation of:
- A new playground including sculptural rope elements, swing set, balancing and climbing posts, nature play areas, trampolines and spinner, embankment slides, sensory garden with musical instruments and water play area
- BBQ facilities including BBQ, shelter, picnic setting and drinking fountain
- Public toilet
- Sport facilities such as a full basketball/netball court, two fitness stations and a ninja warrior course
- Vegetated swales and planting of canopy trees and low cover garden bed shrubs and flowers
- A new concrete shared user path connecting Keilor Park Drive (the Link) to the new playground and Keilor Botanic Gardens.
These works are scheduled to commence in late September and be completed by December 2021.