We are committed to ensuring that people with disability are provided the same rights and opportunities to live, work and socialise in their everyday lives.
We are looking for new community representatives to join our Disability Advisory Committee in 2023.
Committee's purpose and objectives
The purpose is:
- to oversee and support the implementation of the Disability Action Plan 2022-2026.
The objectives are:
- improve access and inclusion
- help break down barriers to participation for
- people with disability
- their families
- their carers
- share information and build relationships to foster a deeper understanding of disability issues
- provide feedback on the Disability Action Plan Implementation Plan
- provide feedback on the annual Community Report Cards.
You will meet for 2 hours in March, June, September and December at various locations in Brimbank during business hours.
You will provide advice and work on actions in the Disability Action Plan guided by the Terms of Reference.
In-person information sessions
Learn more about the Disability Advisory Committee and how to apply by attending an information session.
Easy English material and light refreshments will be provided.